I PURCHASED A LG WASHING MACHINE ONLINE FROM GREENDUST.COM VIDE ORDER NO 2207494 AFTER TRANSFERRING COST OF RS 13000 ONLINE INTO THEIR ACCOUNT ON 02.09.2012.THEY SHOWED THAT THE PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE IN THEIR WEB AD .

THEY PROMISED THAT THEY WILL DELIVER THE GOODS WITHIN 7 TO 10 DAYS. ON THE 8TH DAY OF BOOKING THE ORDER I RECEIVED A CALL FROM THEIR EXECUTIVE THAT THE PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE AND I WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR A DAY OR TWO. ON 12TH SEP 2012 I AGAIN RANG THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE ON NUMBER 011-49500100 AND SHE REPLIED THAT I SHALL GET A CALL FROM CO WITHIN ONE HOUR.

WHEN NOTHING HAPPENED TILL 12TH SEP 4PM I TRIED TO CONTACT THEM ON PHONE AGAIN BUT THEY DID NOT PICK UP MY PHONE AS THEY HAD TILL THEN RECOGNIZED MY PHONE NUMBER.I FEEL THAT THEY ARE IN A MOOD TO GRAB MY MONEY AND ARE DECEIVING THE PEOPLE.

Had an Experience with Greendust?

Comments

BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more CLASS ACTION Lawsuit - Maytag MVWB835DW Maytag "Any attorneys out there interested in starting a Class Action Lawsuit against Maytag to help us little guys band together against this corporate giant? Based on my experiences and those..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Monagram Refer bad parts WR55X10490 Ge Appliances "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencer’s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) broke…of course following..." Read more GREENDUST selling Dust of China Greendust "http://www.greendust.com/USB-Chargers-&-Stands-fly-car-mobile-holder-black-p-24269.html GREENDUST Shown original Fly Car Mobile Holder (Black), but shipped CHINA Made UNBRANDED Product My Order Number: 22442164 I talked with customer executive of greendust but they not friendly behaved. They..." Read more Amazon Web Services - AWS is Terrible!!!! Amazon Web Services "waited 9 full business days with my account being suspended without a proper response from the customer service.!! i uploaded my CC details in the system and faxed it along..." Read more Light In The Box - Inability to initiate a return of a faulty  item Light In The Box "I received my ordered item- a wrist watch with item no #: 2852220975393067 yesterday. Meanwhile, the watch worked just for few minutes and has since stopped. This therefore necessitates a..." Read more Rec Direct - What junk dr wellness Rec Direct "I bought the dr wellness spa in 2014 for around $3900 in the first year I had to replace the motor twice the heater 3 times the main board well..." Read more